I wish I could do everything for my customers, unfortunately in order to keep everyone’s information secure there are some hoops you will have to jump through. In order to be eligible for a LinkedIn company page, someone with access to the company email. The email you use to register must be in the format email@example.com, it cannot be a generic gmail/yahoo/icloud email.
Once the initial setup is done, you can add me as an admin to your company page.
- Login to your personal LinkedIn profile
- Make sure you have your business email added to your LinkedIn Profile, if you don’t know
- Click on “Company” under the “Interests” tab
- Click on the “Create” button in the right panel
- Fill in the company name and email
- You will receive an email in your inbox, click on the verify link. (If you don’t see it within a couple minutes, check your spam box).
- You will now be able to edit the business information. This is also where you will be able to add me as an admin. For a full tutorial on how to add an admin to a LinkedIn company page, check out this tutorial: https://vireomedia.com/how-to-add-an-admin-to-a-linkedin-page/