Setting up your Google+/Google Business pages can make it easier for your clients to find you. Here are two quick tutorials on how to set up your Google+ business page.
A few notes:
- You will need a phone that is able to receive texts or calls (automatic phone trees can make this process difficult)
- There is a different process for businesses with a physical location vs. a business run out of a home or an online business.
- If you are a local business, keep an eye out for the google postcard they send you. Your page will not be listed until it is verified.
- Please write down your login information and keep it somewhere safe. I have never successfully been able to retrieve lost google account information.
- Beware of scammers! You will never receive a call from a real person at Google (they will always be automated). If someone calls to “chat” with you about your Google business listing, hang-up they are not affiliated with Google.