Social Media Assistant
If you are passionate about social media marketing and want to expand your knowledge and experience across a wide range of industries and platforms – this fast paced, high energy job is the one for you.
This position is part time and offers competitive commission on sales.
- Find social media content to share on clients behalf
- Schedule out social media posts for a variety of social media clients
- Monitor social media accounts on behalf of clients and responding appropriately to comments and reviews online
- Experience using a social media scheduling platform (Examples: Hootsuite, Buffer, CoSchedule, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Experience using WordPress (Please highlight any blogging experience you have)
- Ability to work individually and meet all agree upon deadlines.
- Must be available to work in Boulder or Denver
- Ability to write in a variety of voices to match clients branding
- Must be confident using all major social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit, etc)
- Sense of urgency and pro-activeness
To apply for this position please send a resume and cover letter to Katie@TeamVireo.com