Videos are great on social media – they are eye-catching and easily sharable. Creating great videos can be time consuming and expensive, but with Facebook’s Video Slideshow, you can make a video in just a few minutes.
Here are a few ideas of how to use Facebook’s Video Slideshows for your business:
- Create a virtual office tour (Or if you work in real estate – a virtual tour of your office)
- Show some highlights from your latest company event
- Create a short photo story showing how do use a new product
Check out the video tutorial for step by step instructions on how to use this new feature.
Step by step guide for adding a video slideshow to your Facebook page
- Gather up to 7 images you would like to use for your video slideshow.
- Login to your Facebook Page.
- Click on “Photo/Video” where is says to update your status, and scroll down until you see “Create Slideshow.”
- Decide on an appropriate aspect ratio, image duration, transition style, and music background. (Hint: I recommend updating your image duration to 3 seconds or more, and using the fade transition style).
- Click on the + icon, and select the images you want to use for your slideshow. You can use images from your timeline, or you can upload new images.
- Once your images have finished loading, drag and drop them into the order you prefer.
- Preview your video, and decide if there are any adjustments you want to make. (Hint: if you decide you don’t like a certain picture in your slideshow, hover over the images until you can can see a little “x” – click on the “x” to remove the image.
- When you are satisfied with the videos you have selected, hit “Create Slideshow.”
- Add in a description and any relevant links before clicking publish.
- It can take a while for the slideshow to finish uploading, but don’t worry even if you click away from the page it will still post – you’ll even get a friendly notification when it’s ready.