A blog built with all the social media bells and whistles
Designing a blog for Doctella posed a unique challenge. They wanted a blog that was easy to use, matched their current website and app, and enhanced their social presence. After taking a look at their old blog, and getting a feel for their blog writing style and content I was able to create a blog that was even easier to use then their old blogging platform.
Here are some of the behind the scenes bell’s and whistles:
- Fully responsive – looks great on desktop on mobile
- Facebook pixel and Facebook Open Graph setup (So posts look great no matter how their posted)
- Trending post displays at the top of the page on desktop
- Search function makes it easy to find the article you want
- This blog makes it easy to create multiple authors, you simply need to add an editor, and they can write add an article in moments – this feature restricts access so contributors can only edit their own article