Impact Hub Academy
A stunning website for a budding business
A powerful website for passionate people
I love getting to work with business before they’ve officially launched. There’s an excitement and passion (and a bit of frantic chaos) that draws me in. I had so much fun working with Impact Hub Academy on their brand new website, and I loved being able to help shape their branding to give an outstanding first impression when they launched.
There were a few missteps when designing their website. My first couple of mockups were based on their connection to Impact Hub Global and were completely rejected as they didn’t reflect their future business goals. After meeting to go over branding goals, designs they loved, and design pet peeves – we landed on the current style on their website. I’ve added my first couple of iterations below to demonstrate how my design evolution changed as the Impact Hub Academy team and I better communicated their branding goals.
Some of the features to look for on Impact Hub’s website:
- Events calendar where customers can purchase Eventbrite tickets directly through the website
- Full social media optimization so all their content looks beautiful when shared around the web
- Fully responsive website – so it looks beautiful on computers, phones and tablets
- Fully loaded home page with linking so customers can easily find what they’re looking for right from the home page
- Customer funneling – Customers never need to feel overwhelmed on this website as choices are broken down into smaller micro-decisions
This website is a case study for my Website Design Package, so please check it out if you are interested in your own stunning website that will take your business to the next level.